Copyright © 2018 St. Thomas Art Guild
A Little About Us...
CASO BUILDING - VENUE FOR SHOW & SALE
NOV. 8, 9, & 10, 2019
750 TALBOT ST.. ST. THOMAS ONTARIO
St.Thomas Art Guild is a group of artists and art lovers that welcomes original visual fine artists of all media in St Thomas and Elgin County.
We were founded in 2007 by a small group of visionary and creative people who wanted to promote the arts in their community.
You don't have to be an artist to join...if you love art and want to learn, come meet our artists and help us promote the arts in our community.
We meet every third Monday of the month from March until December each year (unless otherwise stated) at St Andrew's United Church, 60 West Ave., St. Thomas, Ontario from 7pm to 9pm.
Membership fee of $25 is due annually and this fee goes towards running the Guild and putting on the Guild Annual Art Show & Sale.
Our Mission and Purpose:
• To share in the development and appreciation of original / fine art;
• To encourage improvement through study, practice and experimentation;
• To provide opportunities to increase knowledge and skill;
• To learn from the sharing of ideas and expertise as well as to critique and to act as a support group with common interests, enthusiasm, and enjoyment;
• To encourage the appreciation of the arts within the community by participation in various events; and
• To increase public awareness of the arts in Elgin County through various media and public relation communication.
Our annual show and sale is held in November at the CASO Station in St. Thomas.
Van Gogh Sculpture by Kit Cutting