Frequently asked Questions:
1. How can I join St. Thomas Art Guild?
⦁ Come to your first meeting and pay your membership fee of $25.00 which covers the rest of the current year. Meetings are held at 7:00 pm every 3rd Monday of each month from March to December at: St. Andrew’s United Church, 60 West Ave., St. Thomas, Ontario. For more information you may contact us at www.facebook.com/stthomasartguild
or through our website contact form.
2. Where is the annual art show located?
⦁ The yearly show is located in the CASO (Canada Southern Railway) Station, 750 Talbot St., St. Thomas Ontario.
3. How can I enter my artwork in the yearly CASO art show?
⦁ Once you are a guild member (see above), you must attend at least 3 meetings during the current year in order to enter the show. There is a small fee for each artwork entered, varied by size of work. Volunteering during the show is also a requirement.
4. I displayed some artwork in your show a few years ago. May I enter the same peices in this year's show?
⦁ Work that has been displayed in our show in the past is not eligible to be entered again, as we want our show to be a new experience every year.
5. Are you involved in any art show events?
Copyright © 2018 St. Thomas Art Guild